Tuesday 28 May 2013

I purchased this Nars lipstick in 'Crusing' more than a year ago and adore it for day to day wear. The formulation is relatively moisturising and just enough colour to provide definition to your lips when you're going for the minimal make-up look. The MAC lipstick in Hue is more pink, but when applied thinly under gloss, it loses its "bubblegum-ness" that I don't particularly like.

What's your favourite nude coloured lipstick? I'm very keen to try the Tom Ford range - according to this article on nude lips "Spanish Pink" is the colour to try, but "Nude Vanille" looks absolutely gorgeous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.