Tuesday 28 May 2013

It takes something pretty spectacular to detract me from my usual uniform of black and white. Exhibit A: Mary Katrantzou inspired prints.

The pastel colours depicting retro interiors and the modern take on the extended split shift dress flatters the female form in new and exciting ways. Forever New's gorgeous "Alizia Mirror Print Dress" is a stunning example of the printed shift dress. Trans-seasonal and perfect for wearing to any semi-formal event (like Serena did for Blair's wedding shower), match it with pearls and metallic heels to give a serious edge to a girly look.
Images: one, two, three, four

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.