Sunday 26 May 2013

So here's something I never thought I'd find myself typing: I willingly bought a skort. Combining the functionality of shorts with the femininity of a skirt, they're practical and sweet at the same time. After seeing several of my favourite bloggers favouring the Zara asymmetrical skort, I dove in and bought it yesterday. While a bit hesitant on wearing white on my lower half (I am a gigantic grub, and it would take one yum cha date to end up splattered and stained), I think if I reserve it for specific occasions, I could get overlapping summer wears out of it. 

The outfit formula seems to be a neutral coloured (white, black, grey, chambray or nude) top paired with a black satchel (Celine, yes please!) - very easily integrated into my current wardrobe.

Images: one, two, three, four

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.