Wednesday 20 March 2013





Lace is the fabric I come back to time and time again, be it to oggle at or fill the spaces of my wardrobe. Designers artfully drap the fabric to complement form, using the space between to hint at (rather than reveal) what lies beneath.  The spectrum of lace runs from demure innocence to utter sex, making it the perfect choice no matter what girl I wake up as on any given day.

 
Valentino in white and blush.

Miranda Kerr in Lover perfection (with red lip to boot).

Elie Saab AKA designer-of-every-lust-worthy-gown I have ever dreamt about.
 
Dolce and Gabbana on the beach (very practical).

 The more affordable Topshop skirt.

Finally, you can't discuss lace without bridal connotations. Black bride versus White bride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.